[ecop-poct] ECO PREMISES: OEMs' comments requested

  • From: Olli Vistbacka <olli.vistbacka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "severi.eerola@xxxxxxxxxxx" <severi.eerola@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "pekka.yli-paunu@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <pekka.yli-paunu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "PickelDrPeter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <PickelDrPeter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "mnovo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mnovo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "carl.bjorklund@xxxxxxxxx" <carl.bjorklund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 12:50:43 +0000

Hi,

Please find a proposal of topic for ECO PREMISES project attached. Fortiss
created the presentation as a conversation starter. We'd like to hear
especially OEMs' comments and points of view about the proposal.

- Does your targets fit into the proposal?
- If not (entirely), how should we enhance the proposal?
- There are some scenario examples in slide 3. Please describe shortly single
or multiple scenarios for your company.

Don't hesitate to ask, should there be need for clarification.

You can mail questions and comments to ECO PREMISES PO Core Team mail list
ecop-poct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ecop-poct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (preferred) or directly
to Bernhard Schätz (schaetz@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:schaetz@xxxxxxxxxxx>) and
Christian Buckl (buckl@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:buckl@xxxxxxxxxxx>), who are both
with Fortiss.

Please send your comments during the next week. Thank you!

Best regards,
--
Olli Vistbacka
Project Manager, M.Sc. (Eng.)