[ecop-poct] Artemis - Hungary

  • From: Körtvélyesi Péter <kortve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ecop-poct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 12:09:42 +0100

Dear All,

As assigned I've informed about the national rules for 2011.

Unfortunetly it seems to be that Hungary is not participating in the
Artemis programme in 2011 (the information was published on march 1st) -
which fact is confirmed by the National Committee.

The only way for us to participate is being a sub-contractor.
Some of you might haven't see the workpackage plan of software quality
assurance of the project, done by the University of Szeged and it's
spin-off, FrontEndART, which I have sent to the mailing list right at
the beginning of the project.

Christian, please check it out for the proposal (PPT) at

Any suggestions on the issue is welcome,

best regards,
Peter