[ecop-poct] Action required: Budget tables for PO Annex A and Part C

  • From: Olli Vistbacka <olli.vistbacka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ecop-poct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ecop-poct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 12:49:41 +0000

Hi,

For PO Annex A, I need the budgets in certain format from each partner.

Let's do it in the following way:
- Each country representative will collect the information from the partners in
the respective country and save the file into Dropbox/ECO PREMISES PO/PO/Annex
A budget tables sub-dir
- If needed, instruct all partners to get the Part C according to the
instruction in The Guide for Applicants. Save Part Cs in Dropbox/ECO PREMISES
PO/PO/Part C sub-dir. Use informative and unambiguous file names.
- I'll get the information from the Belgian partner.

Additional Information:
- The budget appendix template can be found from Dropbox/ECO PREMISES
PO/Templates. The template has a tab for each country and partner shortnames
have been pre-filled. Only percentages and Total eligible costs need to be
filled in. Other information is calculated automatically.
- Funding rates and information on Part C for each country can be found from
Guide for Applicants 2011 "Annex 5: National funding rates and information for
Part C" in from Dropbox/ECO PREMISES PO/Guides 2011 sub-dir
- Countries that need Part C in PO phase: Belgium, Italy, Spain. Please double
check!

Thanks!

--
Olli Vistbacka