[ecop-poct] ACTION NEEDED: Cost breakdown of partners

  • From: Olli Vistbacka <olli.vistbacka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ecop-poct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ecop-poct@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 11:04:13 +0000

Hi all,

First, thanks to Bernhard for raising this issue.

EPSS form A3 cannot be filled in by partners themselves so I have to do that,
but I need your support for getting all the information.

Please find attached excel where you can fill in the cost breakdown for each
country.

- Copy national contribution AND JU contribution figures from Appendix A budget
tables
- Fill in the cost breakdown according for each partner
- Save each country-specific excel to Dropbox/ECOPREMISES PO/PO/EPSS Cost
Breakdown directory
- Let me know by mail when everything is ok

p.s. Sorry about the number of various excel workbooks. I try to consolidate
them as much as possible for the FPP preparation.

br,
--
Olli Vistbacka
Project Manager, M.Sc. (Eng.)