[eclipse-arduino-dev] Status eclipse con

  • From: Jan Baeyens <jan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eclipse-arduino-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 23:24:02 +0200

Eclipse con is there next week so I'd like to get some agreements/last changes, So that at least I can use the new names/logo's on the con.

I think there is a (democratic) decision to go for the pulley and sloeber.

@limori

Can you change the plugin to contain the new icons before the weekend?

Can you also add a splash?

If not that is fine, I just don't want to wait for it and see it wasn't necessary to wait.

I would like to send out a mail to the 18 participants (that is without Roberto and me) of the workshop with instructions on how to install the plugin (there is no network during the workshop :-( )and I would like them to install the nightly.

I think it is too late to make a release (but please tell me I'm wrong)

For backup purposes we can have storage. If the product download and the json files are local and the download folder contains the "download file" no downloads are needed. I can make a download file for windows and linux. However mac is a problem for me.

I plan to warn explicitly for mac users to be sure everything is pre installed.

Best regards

Jantje

<a
href="https://www.freelists.org/list/eclipse-arduino-dev>eclipse-arduino-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx</a>