[ecidadania-users] Interested to participate as e-cidadania Developer in gsoc'13

  • From: vipul jain <jain08vipul@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ecidadania-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 19:02:35 +0530

*Hi,

I am a pre-final year undergraduate of *National Institute of Technology ,
Kurukshetra (INDIA) *. I am planning to participate in GSoC **this year and
I like to work for *e-cidadania* for my project. I am sending this mail
before official publishing of mentoring organization as I am interested in
th*is* o*rganization*. I am already familiar with python and django
framework.

Please suggest how can i contribute for *e-cidadania* and from where to
start ?

Thank You

Regards,
*Vipul* Jain*