[ecidadania-users] IMPORTANT: Leaving Cidadania

  • From: Oscar Carballal Prego <oscar.carballal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: e-cidadania development list <ecidadania-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, e-cidadania users list <ecidadania-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 13:53:50 +0200

Hi everyone,

I have good and bad news.

The good: I will start working in Yaco Sistemas on June 3rd, on the
OpenMOOC project (somewhat a clone of Coursera). I will be moving to
Seville, in southern spain.

The bad: I'm leaving Cidadania, therefore no one will be officially
working for the project on behalf of the company. This doesn't mean I'll be
leaving the project, I've been working on it for the last 2.5 years but now
I won't be working 8h/day like I was until now.

I plan to continue being the lead programmer, but out of the "ties" of
Cidadania, e-cidadania can become anything you wish!

If any of you need to contact me please do it on info@xxxxxxxxxxx, this
mail account (oscar.carballal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) will be suspended soon.

Best wishes,
Oscar

--
Oscar Carballal Prego
Software developer at Cidadania S. Coop. Galega

Twitter: @pizte
Skype: pizted
LinkedIn: http://lnkd.in/puGJj9