[ecidadania-users] GSoC

  • From: Lokesh Basu <lokeshchandrabasu.basu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ecidadania-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 22:31:21 +0530

Hi ,

I am a B.Tech. student at Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.  I am a
programmer and developer by interest.  I have a good knowledge  of C++,
python, Java, php, CSS, HTML. I have developed many web based software for
my college and want to get involved with the open source world by
contributing to  e-cidadania .

Some of the websites developed by me are http://gg.ieeeiitr.com/ ,
http://ifest.ieeeiitr.com/   and our intranet portal where we have all the
gadgets for student's use.

I saw your ideas page for GSoC 2012 and wanted to work on "*Make debates
usable on mobile devices*" project.

I have a history of long time involvement with all the works I have
undertaken, so I am planning to remain attached even after GSoC for the
improvement of  e-cidadania .

As I am new to GSoC and will be applying for the first time, so I wanted
your guidance in this matter. It would be of great help if you provide me
with more details about this project.

Thanking you in anticipation

*Lokesh Chandra Basu*
B.Tech