[ecidadania-users] [Announcement] e-cidadania Google Summer of Code

  • From: "Oscar Carballal Prego" <oscar.carballal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ecidadania-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ecidadania-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 17:24:01 +0100 (CET)

Hi everyone,

There will be a meeting regarding the Google Summer of Code applications
in the IRC #ecidadania-dev channel of the Freenode network, at March 24
(Saturday) at 19:00 UTC [1]. If you don't know what IRC is about, you can
connect via [2]

We remember all the applicating students that the official date for
applications starts on March 26 (Monday) and if they want to apply they
will have to sign up into the GSoC website [3] and follow the
instructions.

Let me remember to the spanish and latin participants that the English
language is a must. You don't have to be at native level, but should be
able to communicate, this is due to the fact that students from all over
the world applied, and english is a common language for all of us.

If you have any questions or any doubts, don't hesitate to contact me via
e-mail or IRC.

Best regards,
Oscar

[1] http://goo.gl/a8D9w
[2] http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ecidadania-dev
[3] http://google-melange.com

--
Oscar Carballal Prego
Administrator and mentor for the GSoC in e-cidadania