[ecidadania-dev] Re: Getting Started

  • From: Oscar Carballal Prego <oscar.carballal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ecidadania-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 10:22:25 +0200

Hi Shaumik,

You're right, that bug has been without activity since 3 weeks ago. I
don't have means of contacting with "whoeverest" (I didn't saw him in the
IRC for a while and I don't have any other way of contacting him).

Please reassign the bug to you (Modify ticket->Accept) and start working
on it. If for some reason whoeverest appears I'll talk with him.

Regards,
Oscar

https://github.com/cidadania/e-cidadania/blob/gsoc2012/docs/en/dev/environment.rst

--
Oscar Carballal Prego
Software developer at Cidadania S. Coop. Galega

Twitter: @pizte
Skype: pizted
LinkedIn: http://lnkd.in/puGJj9