[ecidadania-dev] Created branch ecidadania-0.2

  • From: Oscar Carballal Prego <oscar.carballal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: e-cidadania development list <ecidadania-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 21:16:43 +0200

Hi everyone,

I've created the branch for the version 0.2 of e-cidadania[1]. As you can
see, I've already modified the directory structure[2] and it's working. The
next step will be to integrate django-userena[3].

For the GSoC related tasks we will use the 0.1.5 branch (current master)
and the versions 0.1.5 RC1, 0.1.5 RC2 and 0.1.5 final will be released
during the summer (I'll tell all the details in the IRC meeting). All the
changes realized during the GSoC and entering in the 0.1.5 final version
(expected to be released in october) will be also incorporated to the 0.2
branch so we can release the 0.2 version on time (December 2012). This will
be the greatest hit on e-cidadania since the 0.2 version is the first
planned stable and public version.

I would like to hear your opinions regarding this timeline and the fact of
working in the 0.1.5 branch :)

[1] https://github.com/cidadania/e-cidadania/tree/ecidadania-0.2
[2] http://code.ecidadania.org/ticket/196
[3] http://code.ecidadania.org/ticket/188