[eccotalk] Walk in Mayfield Valley; 10am-2pm Sat. 26th May

  • From: Gordon Ferguson <gordon.ferguson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ECCO Talk <eccotalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 23:13:11 +0100

There will be an organised walk this Saturday, 26th May through the beautiful Mayfield valley, currently full of May blossom.

We will start from the bus stop on Ecclesall road at Neill Road at 10am, from where we will catch the 83a to Fulwood and start the walk from the top of Brooklands Avenue in Fulwood. The walk will go round the Mayfield valley with a stop for refreshments with wonderful views across Sheffield, and then down into the valley to Forge Dam Café. From here you can get the bus back, or walk with us down the Porter valley to Hunters Bar. Distance about 2.5 miles in Mayfield and 2.5 miles back to Hunters Bar.

Hope to see you there,

Gordon