[eccotalk] Re: ECCO visit to Yorkshire Sculpture Park

  • From: Gordon Ferguson <gordon.ferguson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eccotalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2017 19:40:09 +0100

Friends,

Looking forward to it.

I would like to suggest that if the weather is good and the ground dry (no rain the day before), we have a bring and share picnic lunch together, and then have afternoon tea/coffee and cake in the café. I suspect that the café will be very busy with lunch so it would mean that we avoid that. We can make a decision the evening before, by which time the weather forecast should be pretty accurate.

Regards,

Gordon

On 08/07/17 11:08, Mike and Jan Andrews wrote:

Hi all

Our visit to the Yorkshire Sculpture Park is just two weeks away (Saturday 22nd July).

So far 11 people are going: Chriss & Gordon, Ann & Mark, Moira &Geoff, Sue & Fred, Jan & Mike and Marilyn. Shad & Stu may be able to come in the afternoon. If more people want to come, please reply to this email (and say whether you need a lift or can offer one)!

Shall we agree a time for everyone to meet in the main Sculpture Park building? Then people can arrange what they want to do. Obviously some of us could arrive well before that time if we want to.

Shall we also decide on what we want to do about food & drink? There is a good restaurant and a cafe in the main building, and there are plenty of places to picnic in the park itself.

Regards
Mike and Jan