[eccotalk] Re: ECCO Coffee Morning

  • From: Chriss Ferguson <chriss.ferguson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eccotalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 18:12:32 +0100

I would like to suggest that we keep the coffee morning on a Thursday - but a different one to the committee meeting - I love the coffee morning being on a Thursday as it kick starts my long weekend off work beautifully. perhaps move it to the 3rd Thursday of the month?

Love Chriss xx
On 31/03/17 12:54, Gordon Ferguson wrote:

Neighbours,

Yes please - it would spread out more evenly when we get to see each other if we changed to second Tuesday of the month. It might also be more attractive to some who cannot manage Thursdays. However, we are not around on 11th April, so not for us this time.

Also - Seven Hills bakery café has been suggested as the venue.

Gordon

On 31/03/17 08:49, Mike and Jan Andrews wrote:

Hi all

There has been a suggestion to change our ECCO Coffee Morning to the second Tuesday ofeach month, instead of the first Thursday. This would avoid having it on the same day as our general and committee meetings.

Has anyone got any thoughts about this? If not then I will go ahead and arrange the date for Tuesday 11th April.

Also the Seven Hills has been suggested for our next venue.

Regards

Mike and Jan