[ec2303] Project Partner

  • From: "Gizem N. Güner" <e165686@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ec2303@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 07:50:40 +0000

Hello everyone,

This is Gizem Guner from Turkey. I hope that you and your loved ones are safe and well. I signed up for the course via RSE and I am looking for a project partner. I have a list of ideas for the project that we can work on since I am still trying to decide the best way I/we can make use of the material so I am also open to your suggestions and we can decide on it together. However, my main research interests are migration/remittances, cash transfers, health. If you have similar interests I am also open to working on a project of your suggestion.

Currently, I am also working on a paper about food security, remittances, and covid-19 in rural India, based on high-frequency phone survey data. We can also come up with something similar or extend the idea to different contexts together.

I can work on Stata or R, and I am also learning ArcGIS.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Have a good weekend

Gizem

PS:If you like you can reach out to me through this email or on WhatsApp via this link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/GvIjtL90aRi4ixL2C02VRI