[ebooktalk] Re: psychological thrillers

  • From: "Clare Gailans" <cgailans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 21:13:30 +0100

I am not so well up on this genre as some here, but I can't think of any more men either. I must investigate Erin Kelly and Charity Norman, but I also think Elly Griffiths might come in here, or Susan Hill with her Serailler hat on. I have just finished no. 7, the last I think. Wonder if there will be any more? She's left us with several things to be resolved. What an absolute pig Simon's father is, I wouldn't want him as my doctor. In fact apart from Cat they're a rather horrible family. Clare