[ebooktalk] Re: membership

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 09:00:31 +0100

Trish,

Your proposed new member sounds like just what we want.  Could I ask though
that you do not mention it until the list is running properly?

I am in agreement to a closed list, by invitation only, and I would prefer
it to be a list for the blind.  I am not too happy with the idea of sending
books to sighted people.  They can get books easily enough for themselves.
It is because we have so few books available to us that I am happy to
distribute books to blind readers.

David