[ebooktalk] Re: membership

  • From: "Trish Talbot" <trish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 23:38:54 +0100

I can think of someone who, I think, would be an enthusiastic and committed
member.  She is VI, but now lives in Australia, though she is British, and has
a degree in English.  She is even more of a bookworm than I am.  What do
members think?

I don't like the idea of asking on open lists, and certainly would baulk at the
idea of asking non-blind readers, but I'm happy to go along with what others
think.

Trish.