[ebooktalk] Re: membership

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 18:38:21 +0100

Trish,

I think we are all agreed that membership should only be open to people
known to at least one of the list members, and I do completely agree that
this is a book discussion list and not somewhere where people can talk about
their ailments, the weather in their part of the world, or the latest news
on their guide dogs.

I still do not have access to change settings, but I hope this will be
sorted out shortly.  We are still waiting for alan and June,and in the
meantime maybe we could give some thought to obtaining a few more members.
I think ten or twelve is probably the ideal number.

David