[ebooktalk] Re: membership

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 20:50:28 +0100

Hi David,
For myself, I like the list to be closed, so we invite members, but if people
think we need more members by making it open, I'd be okay with that too.
having attachments seems like a good idea. If there's only us on the list, then
we know the attachments have come from a trusted member and it would help us
share our monthly reads.
It would seem like a good idea to start with to have the instructions to post
or leave the group, just in case anyone needs them.  We could change that later
on if it is in anyone's way.
Just my thoughts.
Shell.