[ebooktalk] Re: me and my I-Pad

  • From: "David Russelll" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 18:21:07 -0000

Steve,

That sounds interesting.

David

From: ebooktalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ebooktalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Steven Bingham
Sent: 30 October 2013 17:44
To: ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ebooktalk] Re: me and my I-Pad

Hi

I had a lot of trouble getting used to gestures, well I still do but that's
mainly on account of hearing problems, but I acquired a free app called
votutorial which Ifound very helpful. It explains gestures and gives you
exercises to do. One of them is a basketball game.

It is a free appfrom the app store.

Steve