[ebooktalk] Re: back again

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 16:06:31 +0100

Hi David and all, I've just finished State of the Union by Douglas Kennedy
which as all of his books, I enjoyed very much. I am still struggling
through Freedom and on the RNIB machine I have just started The Gargoyle by
Andrew Davidson. I know Alison loved this book but as I've only read 60
pages, the jury is still out, it seems a bit weird.
Love Mandy X