[ebooktalk] Re: What is everyone reading.

  • From: "Clare Gailans" <cgailans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 11:22:02 +0100

Trish, I don't know anything about Dorothy Coombson, but I will look for her now that you have said I would like her. I am currently reading Written in Bone by Simon Beckett with the Bookworms, which is holding my interest but not setting me on fire. Also the World My Wilderness by Rose McAulay, which I am not far into, but the reading of Gretel Davis is not doing much for it so far. Also a school story by Angela Brazil. I love her, but this isn't her best. I also have a very slow burning project on the go. I scanned and read very quickly last year the Concerto, edited by Ralph Hill. As we have a lot of the works discussed in our CD collection, I am going back over it in tandem with the recordings. This is because I feel I haven't been listening to music nearly closely enough in recent years, well, for a heck of a long time really. And because we have an awful lot in our music collection which I ought to know far better than I do. Are others getting these messages in a very odd order? I've had a complete jumble of all the messages that have poured in over the last three days.

Welcom to all our new members. Clare
----- Original Message ----- From: "Trish" <trish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>