[ebooktalk] Re: What is everyone reading.

  • From: "Trish" <trish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 23:06:57 +0100

Many apologies for not contributing to the discussion for some time.  Other
things got in the way, and I didn't get very far with "This Bleeding City"
because I had other books I wanted to read more, and because I seem to have
got out of the habit of reading books on the bokcourier in favour of reading
audio books.  This is laziness on my part, and i promise to sort myself out
and either read books on the courier or on the braillenote in future if we
continue.  (I read the Jane Rogers book on the braillenote, but I was
interested in that.)

I'm afraid i couldn't get into "This Bleeding City".  I just didn't like it
enough to want to carry on reading it.  I should have done really, as the
whole point of having a book group is to read books you wouldn't normally
try.
Trish.