[ebooktalk] Re: WORLD WAR i WAS MY DEAR I WANTED TO RECOMMEND A BOOK

  • From: "Clare Gailans" <cgailans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 18:00:11 -0000

I have read all the Barkers, and only got much out of the first, Regeneration. I hope we can look forward to some good books, documentaries etc for the centenary next year. I found Martin Gilbert's history of the war very readable, got it from the braille library. Clare ----- Original Message ----- From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>