[ebooktalk] Re: Tom Sharp

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 10:27:02 +0100

Oh that's really sad. I have thoroughly enjoyed many of his books and they give
me nice warm memories of my youth when I think of them.  I particularly
remember Andy reading the Wilt series and The Throwback to me when we were at
college and we kept having to stop because we were both laughing so much.  I
tried a couple of his later books and didn't get on very well with them, and,
in fact, when we read The Throwback for the worms a couple of years ago, I
didn't enjoy it anywhere near as much.  I must read Porterhouse Blue, which
I've only seen as the tv series yet.
Cheers,