[ebooktalk] Re: Thermoform.

  • From: "Trish Talbot" <Trish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 23:04:53 +0100

Pele, As said before, the thermoform machine didn't arrive till the end of our first year, consequently we were the last year to have the dubious pleasure of producing all the carols for our carol books by borrowing other people's carol books and copying them. As you can imagine, other people, who had in turn copied their carols from others, varied in the accuracy of their copying, so we ended up with some pretty amazing carols, including the famously inaccurate "Unto Us A Box is Born". And you think your carol book was disorganised?

Trish.
said before, the thermoform machine didn't arrive till the end of our first year, consequently we were the last year to have the dubious pleasure of producing all the carols for our carol books by borrowing other people's carol books and copying them. As you can imagine, ----- Original Message ----- From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>