[ebooktalk] Re: The sick Rose by Erin Kelly

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 17:18:36 +0100

Twitter depends very much on who you choose to follow Shell.  I've a mixture of
people I know or knew in the past and some more famous people whom I happen to
like in terms of their work.  Some, like comedian Mark Steel are almost always
entertaining.  Others, like some of the disability activists I follow are a bit
all on one note.  Among the most entertaining, however, are the female Radio 4
continuity announcers.  I know that people rail against its trivia and
pointlessness, But it can be a very effective marketing tool for our website
and a pleasant distraction from a personal point of view.