[ebooktalk] Re: "The Island"

  • From: "CJ& AA MAY" <chrisalis.may@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 09:51:25 +0100

I visited Spinalonga several years ago whilst holiodaying in Crete. It had a
spooky atmosphere. I have two German penfriends who help me with my rather
half-hearted attempts at learning German. I gave one of these a great laugh
when trying to give a report of my holiday in German as I mistakenly said
that "no one made love on the4 island anymore", meaning to say that no one
lived on the island anymore!
Alison
visiting