[ebooktalk] Re: "The Island"

  • From: "Steven Bingham" <steven.bingham1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 09:48:06 +0100

I read and enjoyed the Island a couple of years ago. We read it for our
reading group mainly because one of the members had visited Spinalonga. She
said that the description brought it all back and that the story gave the
whole place its meaning.

I have a couple of other Victoria Hislop books on my list but never seem to
get round to them. I have been told that the Return (I think that's the one
set in Spain) is rather peculiar.

Steve