[ebooktalk] Re: Sympathy with characters

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 20:55:35 +0100

It's one of the reasons I never liked EastEnders Trish.  I couldn't find a
character to latch on to.  Whereas in corrie and Brooky there were so many.
Now the only soap I follow is, dare I say it, the one on radio 4.  And there
are plenty of characters to love, hate laugh at and get frustrated over in that
particular corner of Borsetshire.  but I think it's time to shut up for fear of
incurring the wrath of our list owner.