[ebooktalk] Re: Starting a new book.

  • From: "Elaine Harris \(Rivendell\)" <elaineharris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 10:02:04 +1000

I love starting new books, find it really exciting. Sometimes wary if a book
has come highly recommended, "What if I don't like it?". Also love meeting
old friends when reading a book in a series.

The test of a really good book for me is if I want to know how it ends but
can't bear the thought of finishing it, then think about it often
afterwards. What happens next? Fleshing out the parts that are depicted in
less detail. All that kind of thing.

I don't rely on a list for what to read next. Setting priorities would be
impossible.

That doesn't mean there aren't Must Reads written down somewhere but not in
any specific order.

Take care,

Elaine