[ebooktalk] Re: Starting a new book.

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 08:10:38 +0100

Hi all

I always find starting a new book rather an adventure.  Firstly the act of
choosing a new book to read is exciting.  Sometimes you already know what it
will be, but there are times when it is difficult to decide.

If you are starting a book in a series you already know, it is like meeting
up with old friends, but of course sometimes the book is a disappointment,
but the good ones moe than make up for the bad ones.

I always keep a list of books I know I want to read, and currently there are
ten books on it.  Sometimes there are none at all, but that is comparatively
rare for me.

No, new books are an exciting time for me, and I  am rarely disappointed.

David