[ebooktalk] Re: Rosamund Lupton.

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 12:15:43 +0100

I also felt that Sister was a far superior book. I really didn't get on with
all the out of body angle in the other one and felt that it didn't actually
work as a story, especially when it left the hospital grounds.  I feel she is a
very good author, but that she started with an idea and it went awry and she
couldn't find a way to make it work in the end.
I have a feeling that she has more good books to come.