[ebooktalk] Re: Read on competition

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 20:44:16 +0100

OK, I'm gonna put my head up above the parapet and my arse on the line.  I
think the ones I know are:

1.  About a boy by Nick Hornby (which I've never read).
2.  No idea though I ought to recognise the family name.

3.  Danny Champion of the world by roald Dahl (which I've never read but my
kids have.

4.  I think that can only be a history of tractors in Ukrainian (which I've
never read).

5.  to Kill A Mocking Bird by Harper Lee (which I'm ashamed to say I've never
read) I recognised the manes.

6.  the road by cormac McCarthy.

4.