[ebooktalk] Re: RNIB Braille library.

  • From: "Trish Talbot" <trish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 20:14:47 +0100

Alison, The one thing I miss about having braille books from the library is
the excitement when thepostman brought a great pile of books, but like you,
I was doing so much travelling to, from and during work that I moved over to
books I could listen to, first, books in text on the bookcourier, and later,
audio books.  I read books on the braillenote pk occasionally, but am rather
lazy about doing that, it's easier to listen to an audio book.  As someone
who loves, or used to love, reading braille, I'm rather appalled at myself.
Cheers,
Trish. braille,