[ebooktalk] Re: RNIB Braille library.

  • From: "CJ & AA MAY" <chrisalis.may@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 09:10:31 +0100

I read very little Braille these days, just the odd magazine and have
discontinued my membership of the RNIB Braille Library. I think that maybe
as I've got older I have lost some sensitivity in my fingers as I now
struggle with older Braille books which have become squashed and maybe I
have become lazy too, as it is so much easier and faster to read audio
books. Also, as I travel such a lot, it is much more convenient to carry an
MP3 player in my handbag, rather than a bulky Braille book.
Alison
with