[ebooktalk] Re: READING

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 21:04:10 +0100

Yes, and enjoyed both of them although probably liked Wolf Hall slightly better
because of its absolute focus on Cromwell.  Such an achievement of writing.  I
completely disagreed with those people who complained that when she said "He"
it wasn't always clear who she was talking about.  Cromwell was so central to
that book that it was always clear when she referred to him.  He shares the
limelight rather more in Bodies with anne Bolyn.