[ebooktalk] READING

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 09:32:03 +0100

Quick update on what I've got on the go.  the Henry Porter bought for the
Kindle app turned out to be not very well written, people by two dimensional
characters and badly constructed so I gave it up half way through.  Instead
I've started The Son by Philip Meyer which looks much more promising.
Meanwhile via the Kindle app I'm reading Empires of the Sea by Roger Crowley
which is a non-fiction account of the Muslim/Christian sea battles in the
Mediterranean during the early 16th century.  Very readable narrative history.