[ebooktalk] Re: READING

  • From: "Elaine Harris \(Rivendell\)" <elaineharris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 14:50:05 +1000

Yes, "Wolf Hall" is my favourite of the two and I had no problems with
distinguishing who was being talked about when. "Bring Up the Bodies" is
still a superb read, though.

Elaine

From: "Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxx>
Instead I've started The Son by Philip Meyer which looks much more
promising.  Meanwhile via the Kindle app I'm reading Empires of the Sea by
Roger Crowley which is a non-fiction account of the Muslim/Christian sea
battles in the Mediterranean during the early 16th century.  Very readable
narrative history.

  _____

No virus found in this message.

  _____