[ebooktalk] Re: QUICK TURN AROUNDS

  • From: "Trish Talbot" <Trish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 00:14:39 +0100

Mandy and Alison,  Sorry, I meant to reply to both of you several days ago.
Yes, Alison, "Streetcat" is written by the guy you saw on TV.  It's about so
much more than the cat, it's about a guy who was withdrawing from drugs,
busking on the streets, who, motivated by having a cat to care for, pulled
himself up by his bootstraps and dragged himself, and the cat, out of the
gutter.  It's a lovely, undemanding  read, but not too fluffy either.  Highly
recommended!  And that's from a non-cat lover.

Trish.