[ebooktalk] Re: QUICK TURN AROUNDS

  • From: "Steven Bingham" <steven.bingham1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 17:56:58 +0100

Company histories can be very good particularly if some of their products
are household names. They're a bit like local history books. If they're
written by someone who is really involved they should be able to carry the
reader along. If, on the other hand, the author is just going through the
motions or been contracted to do the job they can be dreadfully dull.

Steve