[ebooktalk] Re: PIG ISLAND

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 21:48:13 +0100

Hi Steve,
I hope that hasn't put you off Mo Hayder, the other books are really great. Pig
Island was just a one off bad book.
We are also reading a Shardlake in our reading group in December, but I think
we are reading the first one, which I've read before.  I don't think you'll
lose much by reading these out of order, though I know I hate to have to do
that myself.