[ebooktalk] Re: Off topic, Accessible? signs.

  • From: "Steven Bingham" <steven.bingham1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 13:57:44 +0100

Not braille but visual when the Scottish parliament building was being
decorated the question of signs for the toilets came up and one of the
committee insisted that the signs for the gents should show a man wearing a
kilt. Of course, when the signs duly arrived from Koria the signs for the
male and female toilets were indistinguishable.

Steve