[ebooktalk] Re: New Braille Machine.

  • From: Voldi Gailans <vgailans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 16:06:03 +0100

Dear Shell,

Very best of luck with the new machine. I can understand how thrilled you must be.

Take care,

Voldi

At 15:25 03/07/2013, you wrote:
At long last, I've bought myself a new Braille Machine, well new to me anyway.
I bought a Voice Sense with a Braille Display, so it's really 2 machines. I'm very excited and looking forward to being able to read a book in electronic Braille again. In between time I have been reading a paper Braille book, but I find a machine so much easier to deal with. Now I'm going to spend a bit of time deciding which book I should read on it first to make it a special experience. I might even splash out and buy myself something. I can't believe I'm going to be able to have more than one book on it at a time!
Shell,
Who wishes it was Friday!