[ebooktalk] Re: My Monthly Reads

  • From: "Trish Talbot" <trish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 20:17:05 +0100

Clare, It certainly will be a book that makes for an interesting discussion. I might suggest it for my book group. We're reading "The Island" by Victoria Hislop for the book group this month, which, as you know, is a book I have read and enjoyed.

Oh, and happy birthday, I hope you have a lovely evening!
Trish.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Clare Gailans" <cgailans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>