[ebooktalk] Re: My Monthly Reads

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 10:24:39 +0100

Hi Clare,
I have been very disappointed in Peter James, because I found the first few
books brilliant and eagerly awaited the next in the series, then he suddenly
nose dived for me a few books in and after a couple of stinkers, I stopped
reading.  Such a shame as I thought the series had a lot to offer, but maybe he
just ran out of good plots.