[ebooktalk] Re: Marina Lewycka.

  • From: "Elaine Harris \(Rivendell\)" <elaineharris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 20:26:39 +1000

I enjoyed Two Caravans, too, Alison but I think "A Short History Of Tractors
In Ukrainian" is my favourite by Marina Lewycka.

"We Are All Made of Glue" is good, too.

She was lovely when I talked with her; recited the first poem she had
written when she was about five. Can't remember it but really sweet.

Elaine