[ebooktalk] Re: Malcolm Bradbury?

  • From: "Elaine Harris \(Rivendell\)" <elaineharris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 21:43:42 +1000

Yes, I'd have to sue his estate and you can never prove these things; of
course there were no witnesses; he died a few years ago. I wanted to speak
out then as there was such a fuss made about his passing, but didn't.

The only other thing of his I have read, or shared part of with a friend,
was "Unsent Letters", which he co-wrote. Some of them were clever and funny.

No, I didn't like "The History Man" either; the occasional flash of
greatness in a phrase but it went nowhere really.

Love,

Elaine