[ebooktalk] Re: MY DEAR I WANTED TO RECOMMEND A BOOK

  • From: "Clare Gailans" <cgailans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 14:19:40 -0000

June, I enjoyed the postal book round, though don't think I'll do it again as parcelling up and posting is a fiddle and I already have so many blooming books. It was exciting though to wonder what was coming next, and to see if it was something you could hunt down without having to scan. Another reason I would probably not do it again is that I now have a mountain waiting to be scanned, thanks to my secondhand book habit having become ferocious in the intervening years. Clare